Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Back from Hawai'i !!!

And boy am I tired. I took the 9:00 PM flight out of Honolulu, and didn't arrive in Denver until 9:45 the next morning. And I didn't have my bag on top of that. The connection I made in LA was too short to get my bag transferred between airlines. LAX SUCKS!!!!!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find it really hard to sleep on an airplane. I feel like I am only semi-unconscious. When I finally got home, I slept between noon and 6:00, and then went back to sleep at 10:00. They did deliver my bag - thanks for asking.

I will have details of my awesome trip later - along with some photos, if I can figure out how to post them here. I know my millions of fans will be waiting in anticipation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home