Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

One 2006 Goal Completed Early

Woo Hoo! Posted by Picasa


One of my goals for 2006 was to win the weekly WWdN Tuesday poker tournament. (That's Wil Wheaton's tourney, for you rabble out there.) I have been playing in almost all of these since Wil started them. I made it a goal, because the competition is fierce! Poker bloggers everywhere - all much better than I am at the game. And I did it the first Tuesday I could. Wow!

I also did it sober as January is sober month. (Hmmmmm - maybe...naw...really?...well maybe...)

I guess I should put up the rest of my goals (or should I....)

4 Comments:

Blogger Poker4peace said...

Well Done! Great way to start the 06 new year...

1/03/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Joanada said...

Congrats :)

1/04/2006 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I was running late so I didn't play, but I really enjoyed watching...although I couldn't believe how often you had to put xkm All-In before finally taking down the win...

As for the whole tourney: well over 3 hours, wow!

1/04/2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Cosmic said...

You have been tagged by
Moondancer!!!

It is all Carnacki's fault : )

1/07/2006 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home