Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Where Have You Been?

Good question, Skleerlok. I, like everyone else, has been shocked and appalled at the devastation in New Orleans and the rest of the Gulf Coast. I have been reading alot of the coverage on Kos and other sites.

I have donated to the Red Cross, and encourage you all to do the same. I also have played in one online charity poker tournament, and have another Monday (both sites, PokerStars and Full Tilt matched the entry fees and are sending the money to the Red Cross.)

In other news, I finally went to the dentist. Since then, I have had one root canal (which went well - the guy was good), one temporary crown, and today, an extraction. What did mankind do before Vicodan?

And, finally, I got DSL. I installed it today. "What took you so long?" Well, I had been considering a cable modem for quite a while - mostly because I wanted to play Xbox Live. The problem with a cable modem was I would need to go wireless, since there is no way to wire it to my computer. Well, with the help of my buddy Todd, who works at Qwest (buying DSL equipment is what he does), I pulled my head out of my ass, realized I wasn't going to play Xbox Live, and ordered the DSL. Of course I love it! And to think I could have had it over a year ago.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/08/2005 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/08/2005 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home