Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Well, it appears I've been tagged. So now I have to post five weird habits I have. Thanks Cosmic. I was wondering what I was going to post next.

Five Weird Habits I Have

  1. I sleep on the couch, every night, with the TV on. I have been doing this for five years, ever since I wracked my back in early 2001. I was trapped in the bedroom the next morning - it took me an hour to get out of bed and out of the room (the door was shut) - and I laid up on the couch. I have been sleeping there ever since.

  2. I pick the hairs out of my fingers with tweezers. All of them.

  3. I eat four spoonfuls of cottage cheese out of the carton every night when I get home from work.

  4. It takes me two hours to get ready for work. I get up, go to the bathroom. Then I veg with coffee. Then I shave. Then I veg with coffee. Then I shower, Then I veg with coffee. Then I iron my clothes. Then I veg with coffee. Then I brush my teeth and other final bathroom preparations. Then I veg with coffee. Then I get dressed and leave.

  5. I keep all my work clothes in the hall closet and my socks and underwear on shelves by the laundry room because I almost never go into the bedroom


I think I will tag Dr. Pauly, Mene Gene, Wil Wheaton, and Shane Nickerson. I hope they don't mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr Fro said...

are we cosimic brothers?

January really is my sober month. (Almost over!)

1/25/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Frankl said...

Superbowl hangover here I come! (Good thing I took the day after off.)

1/26/2006 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home