Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Whew

Please don't pull me over, Mr Squirrel. Posted by Picasa


As I was driving to work today, I had a close encounter with Johnny Law. I was stopped at a light near the mall. I look in my rearview mirror, and there is a Lone Tree motorcycle cop right behind me. Immediately, my heart decided that the beat on the radio wasn't fast enough. I had only crossed into city and county limits a quarter mile back, and the cop wasn't behind me at the light on County Line Road, so I had only a limited time to do something wrong. I thought I went through the construction zone with the appropriate caution; I didn't run the previous red light; and I wasn't speeding. So everything was OK in my mind.

The light turned, and about 50 yards down the road, the cop turned on his lights. I slow down. He pulls into the left turn lane and then pulls in front of me and procedes to pull over the car ahead of me at the light. I don't know what he did wrong either, but I am sure glad it was him and not me.

I am awake now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home