Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

193 Hours

With my carryover of vacation from last year, I have 193 hours to use this year (or a little over 24 days.) I have no idea how to use it. I had 20 days of vacation in 2005, and I didn't use all that time, even after traveling to Vegas, Hawaii, and Florida. Now I have even more, and no clue what to use it on.

I would like to go on a road trip this year. Perhaps to the High Sierra Music Festival. It's been a few years since I've been on a good road trip.

I also want to go back to Las Vegas and have a Vegas experience vs. a concert festival experience.

And maybe I can go back to Florida to visit Kelly.

That's it. And I know I will have a bunch of time left if I do all three.

Oh, what to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home