Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It 's My Birthday

One more year 'til 40 - or in other words - I am right now starting my 40th year on this planet (outside the womb).

I went out last night with my buddy Steve and some other co-workers. It was a good time. Steve bought all my beers.

Going to dinner and bar poker with my friend Todd tonight. I hope I am able to stay in the tournament for a little while.

Until the last couple of years, my birthday was ALWAYS a day of weather change. It would usually snow a bit (though not stick) or rain alot. It never failed. So global warming must be true, since it hasn't happened for a while. Well, until today. Today was supposed to be about 90 degrees here in Denver. A front was supposed to move in overnight, dropping temperatures and bringing moisture for tomorrow. Jeebus and the other gods must have decided to check their calendar, because the front moved in early and it was raining a bit ago. NOW it feels like my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home