Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Jean-Luc Picard???

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



I took this "Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?" test, and the results came up with JLP - Captain (read leader) of the Enterprise. Here is what it says:

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.


While I agree with the quote about freedom, I couldn't lead a bum to a free case of Mad Dog 20/20. Oh well - I guess I'm off to shave my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home