Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Taking a Break

No, not from blogging (though you would think I already do that as it is). I am taking a break from drinking. From this past Monday 'til I leave for Vegas on the 29th to go to Vegoose I will not have any alcohol.

Why? Because I feel that I have been hitting the beers a bit too much lately. I want to cleanse my system and hopefully lose some weight. This is not new to me. I have been without the past two Januarys (along with my friend Todd, who takes it to the extreme - only drinking water and bean curd shakes and eating tofu head cheese).

The hardest part is the weekends. I want that beer that should accompany the end of the workweek. I will be playing alot of poker to distract me - which will be interesting, because I usually drink when I play poker. Let's see if I do better without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home