Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

VEGOOSE!!!

It's time for three days of music in Las Vegas. The Vegoose festival is running Saturday and Sunday. Saturday the bands I really want to see are Phil Lesh and Friends, Govt Mule, The String Cheese Incident, and Primus. Sunday I am looking forward to .moe, Widespread Panic, and the Meters. I'll be seeing two late night shows - .moe on Saturday, and Widespread Panic on Monday. It's gonna be great!

I also am going to do as much of the Vegas thing as possible, including losing some of my money at Poker. (I have never been to Vegas, so I am putting my Vegas-virgin soul into the hands of my buddy, Todd.) I also hope to meet up with Dr. Pauly, as well as many of my friends I have met in my travels. I can't wait to see who I bump into.

I don't have a laptop, so I won't be able to blog from there. All my readers in the Horse's Ass Nebula are just going to have to wait to find out how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home