Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Full Tilt Poker on an Intel Mac

I downloaded the Mac client, and I am playing a SNG right now. It is working great on the Intel setup (yes, I know - it is only one sample. But I am playing wirelessly...)

So what are you waiting for? Get Full Tilt Poker!!!

(Roger couldn't give five flying rat ass-fucks about this post. So here is a hottie picture for Roger:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It works!!! Thanks Man!!!

4/06/2006 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out this site for the bestFull Tilt Poker Referral Codes. They also feature lists of daily freeroll tournaments. As well as the latest downloadable software for both mac and pc users.

4/10/2008 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home