Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Sunday, April 16, 2006

WOW!!!

Not only did I win this tourney (and help a good cause), I was heads up with Dr. Pauly!

I got lucky very early on, and was chip leader for 95% of the tournament. Then I was down to 3rd or 4th. But I made the final table, and I was happy to see Pauly there. I thought, "How cool would it be if I was in the last two and Pauly was the other one?" And sure enough, it happened. I screen captured the two of us at the table, but open Photoworks instead of Paint Shop Pro. So when I drunkenly couldn't paste the image, I screen captured the sreen you are seeing now. Then I realized I was in the wrong program. I am such a dumbass.



This is my 2nd win on Full Tilt in two days. I won a satellite to the $200,000 weekly last night, but blew it because Da_Pickl was over giving me my new iPod. I was distracted. Enough said.

Anyway, I am really diggin' the Full Tilt Poker site. You don't get nearly as many brutal suckouts there.

And here is Roger's hottie pic:

6 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Congrats!!

4/16/2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger StB said...

congrats on the victory!

4/17/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Was fun playing with ya.. less Poker, more Hot babes! heh.

4/17/2006 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rockin' bod, not a fan of the face. I'm not complaining mind you. Actually, as I enlarge it, the face isn't so bad. New pod you say??? What's happening to you??

4/17/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger David Westbay said...

Good job FrankL! I'm sure I will see you in another game soon.

4/17/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger surflexus said...

Good job!!

4/17/2006 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home