Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, May 25, 2006

2nd Annual Poker Stars Blogger Tournament

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476



Last year when I played this tournament, I sucked ass. This was a prison tossed-salad type of sucking ass. It was brutal. But it was fun. I look forward to sucking a little less ass this year. Maybe sucking hottie ass will be my fate.

Speaking of hotties, here is a hottie picture for Roger:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"prison tossed-salad type of sucking ass"???? Hilarious.......
Nice photo, thanks.

5/26/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home