Flogging Franklstein

History doesn't repeat itself. You repeat History.

My Photo
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I Owe Roger (Or - Other Reasons Why I Have Been Missing)

I blame World of Warcraft. It is all that game's fault.

Anyways, I bought a new car Friday. It was my first new one in nine years. Here are a couple pictures of it:

It is a chevy Malibu 3.5 V6. Nicest car i've ever owned. And I got vendor price and 0% interest. Not bad. If only my insurance would go down soon (stupid DUI.)

Anyway... I have three show reviews to do: The moe. and Umphrey's McGee show, the WSP show where I met Pauly, and the Taj Majal, Ratdog, String Cheese Incident show. I got stuck on the moe. show with writer's block (and freakin' life crap) and have been in writing hell since. Look for those reviews soon.
>Here is a hottie picture for Roger, and an additional one because I am so pathetic my mom even calls me Frankl.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man, nice photos. Sweet lookin' ride, and the car isn't too bad either. Just returned from Africa so it's cathup time.

8/10/2006 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about a new post??? We're waiting......what's the medical?????

8/23/2006 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home